FAQ's & Refunds/Returns
What payment methods do you accept?
- Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Shop Pay, Google Pay, Interac, and PayPal.
- No hidden fees or undisclosed payment obligations - the price you see on the checkout page with shipping will be your total bill.
What is your return and refund policy?
- As nail polish is a personal item, all nail polish purchases are final sale and not returnable. If the polish arrived damaged, we will replace or refund you after you send a photo of the damaged bottle to email@example.com.
- Nail decals are returnable for refunds if the package has not been opened. and if a return request is made within 14 days of receiving them. If the decals were damaged in shipping or if they are faulty, full refunds are available after you send a photo of the damage/issue.
- Custom nail decals are final sale and non-refundable.
What sizes are your nail polishes?
- Our nail polishes are 0.5 oz./15ml.
Is your nail polish "3 Free"?
Yes! Our nail polishes are "3 free", which means it is free from toluene, dibutyl phthalate and formaldehyde. All of our nail polishes (pigments & glitters) are also all approved for cosmetic uses, and will not discolor, fade, or bleed. Our nail polish base is vegan and nothing is tested on animals!
Some of the glitter in my nail polish has sunk, what can I do?
- Some of the glitters and pigments in our nail polish may settle during shipping and if left unused over time. This is normal, and after a few seconds of shaking your bottle, the glitters and pigments will redistribute. Our nail polishes that have chunky glitter may need to rest upside-down for a couple of minutes. There are two stainless steel balls in each nail polish to help mix the polish.
What if my nail polish came in broken or missing?
- If your item is broken upon delivery, please send an image of your broken nail polish and your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org. If it's within 30 days of purchase, we will send you a replacement item. If it has been over 30 days, we cannot offer a refund.
- Please e-mail us as soon as possible if you haven't gotten your order within 2-3 weeks. If it has been over 30 days and you have not gotten your package, we cannot offer a refund. International orders will follow a different timeline, and based on a case-to-case basis. Please contact us for more information: email@example.com
Why does my nail polish color look different than the picture?
- We try our best to photograph & edit our photos so they look exactly like they do in real life. Slight variations in nail polishes are due to the subtle differences in monitor colors. Colours will also look different due to lighting (indoor/outdoor lighting) and camera quality.
How do I apply your nail decals & guides?
To wear our nail decals, first paint your nails with a base colour. Wait until they are perfectly dry. Peel your decal off the sheet gently with your nail or tweezers, and place it on your nail. You can remove it if the placement is not quite right, but be careful not to fold up the decal while doing so. Finally, top with a good top coat and away you go! Our customers report that with a layer of top coat, our decals will last you up to 2 weeks. To remove them, use nail polish remover to remove the top coat and simply peel the decal off.
To use our nail guides, paint your desired base colour, make sure they are completely dry, and then apply the guide. Paint over this with another nail polish, and while this coat is still wet, gently remove the vinyl. Finally, top with a good top coat and away you go! You can also cut the guides down to fit your nail!
Can I get a custom nail decal or nail polish made?
Yes! We can design a nail decal for you, with the exception of copyrighted images/logos. We can also make you a custom nail polish, depending on what products we have in stock. Please contact us for all inquiries.
I am interested in selling your product(s) in my store, what can I do?
We would love to have our products in your store! Please send us an e-mail through our contact page.